Competition rules for SA vs England Competition
08 June 2012 | The Citizen
1. This promotional competition is organised by Coca-Cola South Africa, a division of Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited, and The Citizen 1978 (Proprietary) Limited (collectively “Promoters”).
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years, who must be in Johannesburg on the dates of the SA vs England Test Match, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
4. The promotional competition commences and ends on each of the respective dates, both days inclusive, for the SA vs England Test Match at Coca-Cola Park.
5. There are 30 (thirty) grandstand tickets (“the Prizes”) to be won. There will be 5 (five) winners and each will receive 6 (six) tickets.
6. To stand a chance of winning one of the Prizes, participants must:
6.1. enter the competition via The Citizen, the participant must SMS the relevant keyword and the correct answer to the question followed by the participants name, surname and to send to the SMS number as published in the competition ad . SMSs are charged at R1.50 each and free minutes do not apply
7. The winners and their guests must be in Johannesburg on the dates of the SA vs England Test Match, as the Prize does not include travel costs.
8. The Promoters will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine possible winners. Participants whose entrees have been drawn will be notified telephonically.
9. Participants must be able to produce their original Identity Document in order to qualify to be declared a winner, failing which the Promoters shall randomly draw another entry.
10. Participants may enter the promotional competition as many times as they wish, however, participants are only eligible for one Prize under this promotional competition.
11. Winners must give the Promoters a date and time when the Prize will be collected and the Prizes will be handed over personally by a representative of The Citizen Newspaper after the winner has been verified. Winners may collect the prizes from The Citizen, 9 Wright Street, Industria West, JHB and participants must produce their original Identity Document before the Prize will be handed over.
12. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
13. If the Promoters are unable to reach any person after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
14. The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
15. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
16. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
17. The Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
18. The Promoters may require the winners be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
19. A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.citizen.co.za.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
looklocal Pretoria North
looklocal Bedfordview Edenvale
looklocal Pretoria East
looklocal Kempton Park
looklocal Pretoria Moot
looklocal Pretoria East
looklocal Northcliff Melville