Cheetahs All Access Experience Competition Rules
13 August 2012 | The Citizen
1. This promotional competition is organised by Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd and The Citizen (Proprietary) Limited (collectively “Promoters”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years, who must be in Bloemfontein, South Africa on the dates of the ABSA Currie Cup Rugby matches, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd and The Citizen (Proprietary) Limited, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
4. The competition rules apply to the Toyota Cheetahs All Access Experience competitions for the following ABSA Currie Cup Rugby matches:
Toyota Cheetahs Vs. Bulls Friday 17 August match/experience
Toyota Cheetahs Vs. WP Sat 8 September match/experience
Toyota Cheetahs Vs. Sharks Sat 6 October match/experience
4.1 The closing date for each of the above mentioned competitions will be advertised in The Citizen along with the competition entry details.
5. There is 1 (one) prize consisting of the following for each of the above competitions to be won by each respective winner:
· Complete fan kit with all 5 items (cap, key ring, flag, foam claw & cooler bag)
· 1 x shirt signed by the team
· 2 x tickets in Toyota’s box for the game to follow straight after the “Experience”
· Digital picture of the winner will be taken at a place of his/her choice somewhere along the tour. (Whatever he/she considered to be most special).
· Access to: SS OB, Presidential Box, Locker Room, Tunnel Area & Middle of the Field.
6. To stand a chance of winning one of the Prizes, participants must:
6.1. Enter the relevant competition via The Citizen, the participant must SMS their vote for the Toyota Toughest Tackle as per the instructions published in the completion ad. SMSs charged at R1.50 and free minutes do not apply.
7. The winners and their partners must be in Bloemfontein on the dates of the ABSA Currie Cup Rugby matches, as the prize does not include travel costs.
8. The Promoters will establish which of the two photos received the highest number of votes based on the participant’s votes and will then conduct a random draw from only the entries/votes received for that particular photo to determine possible winners. Participants whose entrees have been drawn will be notified telephonically the day after the competition closes for each respective match.
9. Participants must be able to produce their original Identity Document in order to qualify to be declared a winner, failing which the Promoters shall randomly draw another entry.
10. Participants may enter the promotional competition as many times as they wish, however, participants are only eligible for one Prize under this promotional competition.
11. Winners must collect their tickets at the Free State Stadium Ticket office on the day of the respective match. Prizes will be handed over personally by a representative of The Citizen Newspaper after the winner has been verified. Participants must produce their original Identity Document before the Prize will be handed over.
12. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
13. If the Promoters are unable to reach any person after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
14. The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
15. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
16. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers as identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd and The Citizen (Proprietary) Limited , its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
17. The Promoters may require the winners be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
18. A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.citizen.co.za or at The Citizen, 9 Wright Street, Industria West, Johannesburg during office hours.
19. The Citizen standard competition rules as published on page 2 of The Citizen will also apply to the above mentioned competition.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
looklocal Pretoria Moot
looklocal Pretoria East
looklocal Randfontein Westonaria
looklocal Rosebank Killarney
looklocal Eastern Highveld