½ cup honey
½ cup fresh lime juice
½ cup Mrs Ball’s Sweet Chilli sauce
3 large chicken wings with skin
½ cup rice flour
Pinch smoked salt
1 wedge lime
1. Mix together the honey, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce in a pot over medium heat. Bring to the boil while stirring.
2. Once boiled lower the heat and continue stirring until thicker. The glaze should be thick enough to stick to the back of the spoon
3. Toss the wings in rice flour until well coated.
4. Heat oil in the deep fryer to 160°C. For the first fry, cook the wings for 8 minutes. Then lift the chicken from the oil for 2 minutes and deep fry again for 2 minutes.
5. Once cooked, toss the wings in the glaze. Serve and sprinkle with smoked salt and a squeeze of lime.