Rosa baby tomatoes, halved
Handful rosemary leaves, fi nely chopped
Olive oil, to drizzle and fry
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
230g broccolini, each stem sliced into 2 pieces
200g leeks, washed well and finely sliced
350g mushrooms, sliced
1-2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
80g baby spinach/mixed colour baby Swiss chard
Handful mint/parsley/basil leaves (or a combination of these herbs)
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
Handful sunflower seeds, toasted
Fresh lemon juice, to squeeze
Tahini, to drizzle (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the halved Rosa baby tomatoes in a large roasting dish, sprinkle with the chopped rosemary leaves, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste. Toss to coat well. Push the baby tomato halves to one side of the roasting dish and add the broccolini pieces to the other side of the dish, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste.
2. Roast the tomatoes and broccolini in the preheated oven until tender and slightly chargrilled, 20 – 30 minutes.
3. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the leeks, stirring often, until soft , about 10 minutes, before adding mushrooms and frying, a further 5-10 minutes. Add minced garlic and fry, 1 minute further, before removing the pan from the heat. Season the leeks and mushrooms to taste, reserving them in the pan.
4. Rinse and dry your baby spinach/Swiss chard, if needed, and cut away any stalky bits. Place the leaves on a platter, sprinkle with your fresh herbs of choice, and top with the roasted veggies and vegetables from the pan. You can either add the veg warm or at room temperature.
5. Just before serving, top with the avocado slices, sunflower seeds, a generous squeeze of lemon juice, and drizzles of olive oil and tahini (if desired).
Brought to you by Food and Home