1 pack Lemon Creams biscuits
1 kg plain double cream yogurt
1 can Nestlé condensed milk, well shaken
1 cup mixed fresh berries
1. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin in a zip lock bag.
2. Grease a medium-sized square microwave safe bowl and add the crushed biscuits.
3. Microwave for 30-45 seconds. Mix the crumbs together and press them down firmly into the dish to create a crust.
4. Mix the yogurt and condensed milk together in a bowl. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove the bowl, mix rapidly and microwave for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight for best results.
7.. Once the cheesecake has set completely, slice into squares and serve with fresh berries and mint leaves.
Recipe supplied by Foodies of SA