½ cup chopped coriander, plus more for garnish
½ cup pineapple juice
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp salt, divided
½ tsp ground pepper, divided
450g boneless thin-cut pork chops
1 medium pineapple cut into 12mm-thick rings
1 large red onion, cut into 12mm-thick rings
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Lime wedges for serving
1. Preheat grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Puree coriander, pineapple juice, jalapeño, honey, lime juice and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a blender until smooth.
3. Reserve ¼ cup for serving. Transfer the remaining mixture to a medium bowl and add pork chops. Coat and let marinate for 5 minutes.
4. Brush pineapple and onion slices with oil.
5. Remove the pork from the marinade and sprinkle with the remaining ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
6. Grill 3 to 5 minutes per side.
7. Grill the pineapple and onions until lightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
8. Serve the pork, pineapple and onions drizzled with the reserved sauce. Garnish with coriander and lime wedges, if desired.
Recipe supplied by Eating Well