Ermelo man loses all his belonging in shack fire

According to witnesses, the fire began when a neighbour was burning rubble around 12.30pm when it got out of control.

Mr Madoda Nkosi from Ext 1 in Ermelo lost all his belongings in a shack fire on Wednesday, 8 August.

According to witnesses, the fire began when a neighbour was burning rubble around 12.30pm and it got out of control.

The Msukaligwa Fire Department managed to contain the blaze.

However, Mr Nkosi’s belongings could not be saved.

Mr Nkosi alleged he lost more than R10 000 worth of furniture as well as money he had saved.

Mr Madoda Nkosi lost all his furniture and money he had saved in a shack fire in Ext 1, Ermelo on Wednesday, 8 August. A neighbour allegedly started the fire when trying to burn rubble.

https://www.facebook.com/HighvelderNewspaper/videos/1792044434245185/

Related Articles

Back to top button