Sewage floods back yard since last month
The outraged homeowner says she cannot stand the smell anymore
A Limit Hill resident’s back yard has been flooded with raw sewage since last month. The home is in First Avenue.
The resident reported the matter on July 14 and uThukela workers came and sorted it out.Â
“A few days later, the sewage started flowing once again and no one has come back to sort out the situation. This is causing problems not only for me, but for the people who live nearby as well,” said the woman.Â
This matter has been reported to uThukela on numerous occasions by residents, the ward committee and Ward Councillor Xolani Zwane, but to no avail.Â
Also read: 36-year-old killed for allegedly practicing witchcraft
At the time of publishing, uThukela had not commented.Â
The news provided to you in this link comes to you from the editorial staff of the Ladysmith Gazette, a sold newspaper distributed in the Ladysmith area.
Please follow us on our YouTube channel and do not be shy; please subscribe and comment as well.Â
Click to receive news links via WhatsApp. Or for the latest news, visit our webpage or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Join us there!Â



