EntertainmentLifestyle

Semi-finalists for Mr and Miss Benoni have been selected

Claudine said the semi-finalists are in for a treat as they will be at scuba diving try-outs at Splash H20 on September 7.

Semi-finalists are one step closer to the crowning of the 2019 Mr and Miss Benoni after 40 hopefuls were selected between August 24 and 31.

“The contestants have extremely high ambitions and it is wonderful to see our Benoni youth raising the bar,” said co-director of Rampage Modelling Agency Claudine Stewart.

ALSO READ:

Apricot Tree to celebrate 10 years with a big bash

“The girls were first to enter this year, whereas the gents were quick off the mark last year.

She confirmed that 20 women and 20 men were selected as semi-finalists and they range in age between 16 and 25.

“Individuality was brought to the interviews which impressed us a lot.

“With entrants like this, Benoni is in for a great future.”

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Benoni City Times in Google News and Top Stories.

Related Articles

Back to top button