CrimeNews

SAPS investigates patient’s potential poisoning

Nurses told police officials the 34-year-old victim had been poisoned.

SAPS has opened an inquest docket, following the death of a 34-year-old man who was admitted to Dundee Hospital on December 30. According to officials, nurses said the man had been poisoned.

In another incident, four suspects stole tyres and alcohol with an estimated value of R12 000, from a depot in the Industrial Area. According to the complainant, who residents at the premises, he was awoken by the main door opening. The suspects then ordered he hand over his cell phone before instructing him to ‘go back to sleep’. The incident is now under investigation.

ALSO READ: Crime briefs: Dundee burglaries on the rise


HAVE YOUR SAY:
Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and Instagram or email us at dundee.courier@caxton.co.za

At Caxton, every story is written by humans. We use AI only to perform quality checks - never to generate the news. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Northern Natal News in Google News and Top Stories.

Related Articles

Back to top button