Local newsNews

Ga-Nala man burns to death in house fire

A tenant in the outside room tried to extinguish the fire.

A 30-year-old man from Ga-Nala died in a fire this morning.

Mr Perciville Motloung from PEMS Emergency Services said neighbours told him they heard an explosion and saw flames coming from the room.

“The tenant staying in the outside room poured a bucket of water through the window to try and douse the fire, but it was too late,” Motloung said.

Mr André Kriel, a reaction officer from Habps Security, extinguished the fire using a fire extinguisher.

Motloung said there was not much damage to the house, only the room the man slept in burned.

 

Do you have more information about the story?

Please send us an email to info@witbanknews.co.za or phone us on 013 656 2490

 

DID YOU KNOW?

Click on the words highlighted to read more on this and related topics.

Check Also
Close
 
Back to top button