Local newsNews

No sign of missing Die Heuwel man 7 months later

A missing person inquiry was reported shortly after Jonathan’s family couldn’t locate him in December.

The family of Happy Jonathan Nkhata, who has been missing since last year, is reaching out to the public with heavy hearts, hoping for any information that could lead to his safe return.

Happy was reportedly last seen on December 16 in Blancheville, last year.

It has now been nearly eight months since Happy was last seen, and despite a missing person’s file being opened shortly after his disappearance, no promising leads have emerged.

“Happy’s absence has left a void that grows heavier with each passing day,” said his sister, Asnath Nkatha.

“I need to see my brother back at home. Even if it means finding his remains,” she added.

The Nkhatha family is urging anyone who may have seen or heard something – no matter how small – to come forward. They believe that even the smallest tip could make all the difference.

If you have any information, please contact your local authorities or reach out to his sister directly at 064 966 4753.

Breaking news at your fingertips … Follow WITBANK NEWS on our websiteFacebookTwitter,  Instagram or TikTok

Chat to us: info@witbanknews.co.za

At Caxton, every story is written by humans. We use AI only to perform quality checks - never to generate the news. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Witbank News in Google News and Top Stories.

Zita Goldswain

News Editor at the Witbank News Caxton stable. Witbank News has been my ‘home’ for the past 24 years. Journalism is the ability to meet the challenge of filling the space true words said by Rebecca West. I meet challenges, get the better of them and fill space with true words.
Back to top button