CrimeNews

Two men attacked with cue sticks and a brick, respectively

Investigations continue into the two cases of assault

Two men have opened cases of assault with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm at the Boksburg North police station on September 25 to 27.

A 23-year-old man opened a case after he was attacked by three men at Dr Vosloo Street, Bartlett, which resulted to him losing his tooth on September 25.

The victim told the police that while he was on his way to his house around 7.50pm he was beaten with a cue stick and golf sticks by the men who are known to him. He told the police that the men accused him of having a fight with their brother a week ago.

“He mentioned that during the assault he sustained injuries on his face and hands. He also shared that he and the three men live at the same residential address,” Ramaube said.

No arrests have been made so far, investigations are still continuing.

Meanwhile, a 29-year-old was hit with a brick in the face on September 26 following a disagreement over a cellphone at Dr Vosloo Street in Bartlett.

According to the victim, he told the police that he was in possession of a cellphone that belonged to a 23-year-old man because he owed him money.

On the morning of September 26, the suspect came to the victim’s house and requested to make a few phone calls.

The victim alleged that when the suspect finished making the phone calls he did not want to return the cellphone but instead picked up a brick and hit him.

The suspect was arrested and charged.

Also Read: Former CPF member convicted on two counts of assault

Also Read: Man arrested for allegedly assaulting his former girlfriend

 

At Caxton, every story is written by humans. We use AI only to perform quality checks - never to generate the news. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Boksburg Advertiser in Google News and Top Stories.

Related Articles

Check Also
Close
Back to top button