Mabopane man killed in a drive-by shooting
"The victim sustained multiple gunshot wounds and was declared dead on the scene by emergency services while the other two survived unharmed."
VIDEO:
Mabopane police are investigating a case of murder after a man was shot several times in Mabopane Block B last week Thursday.
Police spokesperson Colonel Dimakatso Sello said it was alleged the victim was with two friends when a black Audi vehicle stopped next to them and started firing at them.
“The victim sustained multiple gunshot wounds and was declared dead on the scene by emergency services while the other two escaped unharmed.”
Sello said circumstances that led to this incident were unknown at this stage but police investigations are continuing.
ALSO READ: Security groups recover four TVs during patrolling operations over the weekend
Do you have more information about the story?
Please send us an email to editorial@rekord.co.za or phone us on 083 625 4114.
For free breaking and community news, visit Rekord’s websites: Rekord East
For more news and interesting articles, like Rekord on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram
