Local newsNews

Oddball cancelled

Sufficient teams did not enter to make the event viable.

THE Oddball Olympics, which had been set down for Women’s Day, Saturday, 9 August has been cancelled.

“Unfortunately as it currently stands, we do not have sufficient teams entered into the event to make it viable enough to proceed. We thank those who entered and those who have supported the event over the years,” said Round Table Amanzimtoti chairman, Terence Hartwanger.
He said the club will continue to host the Oddball Olympics in the future and confirmed the cancellation is for this year only. The next event will be hosted at a more suitable date and time for the community and event supporters.

For those who have entered teams, forward your banking details to Round Table to be reimbursed.
“We will continue to support the local community through our various fun and social projects, so stay tuned for other upcoming social or community services events,” said Terence.

At Caxton, we employ humans to generate daily fresh news, not AI intervention. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from South Coast Sun in Google News and Top Stories.

Related Articles

Back to top button