Whether it’s TV marathons, family gatherings or much-needed solo time, there’s plenty to do in December.
Add reconnecting to – or signing up for – DStv Access to your to-do list and stand a chance to win one of 100 shopping vouchers valued at R5000. Be sure to pay your subscription before 17 December and add some pizzazz to your festive budget.
But that’s not the only reason to stay connected this festive: from shows to keep the little ones occupied, to the most heart-stopping of sports documentaries, we’re making sure that entertainment is one less thing for you to worry about.
“This year we have continually aimed to delight our customers on Access. They have enjoyed the launch of the PlayRoom channel for kids, key matches during the Rugby and Cricket World Cups and so much more. We’ll keep rewarding our customers on Access this festive season, as we are through bringing ESPN1,” says Yatish Narsi, Chief Marketing Officer at MultiChoice South Africa.
“For even more ways to keep the family entertained, BoxOffice continues to provide amazing access to the latest blockbusters from only R40, which is a lot cheaper than going to the movies! Add popcorn and you’re sorted,” he concludes.
Some of the highlights DStv Access customers can indulge in during the holiday season include:
- Philly’s Games: The iconic grassroots soccer tournament taking place in Tembisa will be televised live on SuperSport PSL and SuperSport Variety 4.
- Shaka Ilembe: The acclaimed megahit show is the coming-of-age story of Shaka Zulu, king, warrior, conqueror. Coming on 15 December.
- Pulse of a Nation: A compelling four-part documentary series that charts the journey of South Africa and its relationship with football.
- PlayRoom: A uniquely local education and entertainment channel carrying original South African and popular international content, including favourite animated titles dubbed into isiZulu.
- TRACE Urban: The hip 24-hour music channel has your festive playlist on lock.
- ESPN1: The best of American sporting leagues and international sports, including a selection of European soccer leagues.
Adding to your holiday viewing are the latest local shows including In the Dock, Isiphiwo, and Sibongile and the Dlaminis. Don’t miss out on an incredible selection of sport documentaries on SuperSport 3, including The Fall, The Last Rider, Citizen Ashe, and Bobby Robson.
Stay connected or sign up to DStv Access for R199 (this includes an HD Decoder, subscription and installation). Remember to pay before 17 December to stand a chance to win a R5000 shopping voucher.
For an additional R270 per month, you can also Add Indian – our range of Indian channels bringing you original Indian serials (express from India), Bollywood blockbusters and the best of Southern. It comes with full access to SuperSport Cricket until 10 May – so you can enjoy a Summer of Cricket, on us!
It’s more rewarding with DStv Access, your home of the best local entertainment and sports. Consider your festive viewing sorted – the only thing we can’t do is the cooking!