CrimeNews

Two unknown bodies found dumped overnight

Kagiso Police said they were called to a dumping site in Kagiso where the bodies of two young men were found.

The police are looking for anyone who can assist them with information regarding the murder of two men in their 20s.

Kagiso police spokesperson Captain Solomon Sibiya said at about 09:00 on Wednesday, July 27, they were alerted that two bodies had been discovered at a dumping site in the Chief Mogale residential area.

Also read: Three bodies found in Tarlton informal settlement

Once at the scene they found that the bodies of the two men who are believed to be between 23 and 25 years old had sustained multiple injuries. The motive for the killings is unknown and is being investigated.

Kagiso police are appealing to anyone with information that can lead to the arrest of the perpetrators to come forward,” Sibiya said.

Anyone with information is urged to call the Kagiso police on 011 696 9000, 011 696 9059, 011 696 9065, 011 696 9067 or the Crime Stop line on 08600 10111. Alternatively use the SMS line on 32211 or the My SAPS app to provide confidential tip-offs and to remain anonymous.

At Caxton, we employ humans to generate daily fresh news, not AI intervention. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Krugersdorp News in Google News and Top Stories.

Clinton Botha

For more than 4 and a half years, Clinton Botha was a journalist at Roodepoort Record. His articles were regularly published in the Northside Chronicle now known as the Roodepoort Northsider. Clinton is also the editor of Randfontein Herald since July 2020. As a sports fanatic he wormed his way into various "beats - as the media would know it - and admits openly that his big love always have something to do with a scoreboard, crowds and usually a ball that hops.
Back to top button