These paper mice puppets fit perfectly on little fingers and, best of all, they’re so easy to make!
What you need
- A sheet of white, grey, black, or brown paper (one A4 will yield four mice)
- A cup or small bowl (to trace a circle shape)
- Glue stick
- Coloured pens or crayons
How to make it
- Trace and cut a circle out of a sheet of paper, about 17cm in diametre.
- Fold the circle in half and then in half again, creating folded lines to mark out the quarters.
- Split the quarters in half to produce one mouse.
- Apply adhesive to one long side of the quarter, then roll it up and fasten it. Your first basic paper cone mouse is complete.
- Help your child add features to their mouse puppet, such as eyes, a nose, a tail, and ears.