Yoghurt berry granola bars
100 ml full-cream plain yoghurt
2 cups oats, uncooked
½ cup berries, fresh and mashed
½ cup honey
½ cup (125 ml) Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix the ingredients for the granola bars, yoghurt, oats, berries and honey.
- Line a 25×30 cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Pour the granola bar mixture into the lined baking tray and press it down with a wooden spoon till it is flat and even.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 min or until golden brown.
- Once baked and golden in colour remove from the oven and leave the mixture to cool down.
- Cut into equal bars and drizzle with the yogurt icing.
This recipe is supplied by Rediscover Dairy, an initiative of the consumer education project of Milk SA
For more delicious recipes, visit Get It Magazine.