The Sea Breeze cocktail is part of a family of cocktails known as ‘sours’, which typically combine a base spirit with a sour fruit juice and a sweetener. In the case of the Sea Breeze, the sour component is grapefruit juice, which is balanced by the sweetness of cranberry juice, and complimented by the base spirit vodka.
This light and fruity cocktail brings a taste of summer to your weekend start, making it the perfect sundowner choice.
- 60 ml vodka
- 120 ml cranberry juice
- 60 ml grapefruit juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge or wheel, for garnish
- Take a tall glass and fill it with ice cubes.
- Pour 60 ml of vodka directly over the ice.
- Next, pour in 120 ml of cranberry juice, letting it cascade over the ice.
- Add 60 ml of grapefruit juice to the mix.
- Using a cocktail stirrer or a long spoon, gently stir.
- Finish off with a lime wedge or a wheel.