Three denied bail in housebreaking case
“One suspect has been positively linked with a housebreaking case in Boschkop through video footage.”
Three burglary suspects were last week denied bail by the Hatfield magistrate’s court.
The trio appeared in the court on Monday after they were arrested for being in possession of housebreaking implements.
Boschkop Sergeant Yeroboam Mbatsane said the case against the trio was postponed to Monday for a formal bail application.
“One suspect has been positively linked with a housebreaking case in Boschkop through video footage.”
He said the men were aged between 34 and 40.
“The suspects were arrested by the CPF and handed over to the SAPS on January 26.
“One of the suspects is a South African and the other two foreigners.”
He said their next court date was scheduled for Tuesday, February 28.
Boschkop station commander Lieutenant-Colonel Gerald Witbooi praised the CPF for their dedication and continued supportive relationship between SAPS and the community.
ALSO READ: The Sunrise Monster is back! Enter now for an unforgettable race experience
Do you have more information about the story?
Please send us an email to editorial@rekord.co.za or phone us on 083 625 4114.
For free breaking and community news, visit Rekord’s websites: Rekord East
For more news and interesting articles, like Rekord on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram
