CrimeNews

Man burnt to death

Police investigate a case of murder after a man in his 20s was found burnt to death in Protea Glen Phase One.

A man’s body was discovered burnt to death at Protea Glen Phase One on Saturday morning.

The police said that they received information in the morning about a man found burnt to death at the open space near the soccer grounds.

The man is yet to be identified and the police have opened a murder case.

“The body looked like a man of about 22-years, at this stage we don’t really know what happened but we are still investigating as we have opened a murder case.

“No one has been arrested so far but investigations are underway,” said Captain Mbulaheni Netshivhodza from Moroka SAPS.

@thobie4me

At Caxton, we employ humans to generate daily fresh news, not AI intervention. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Soweto Urban in Google News and Top Stories.

Related Articles

Back to top button