190ml fresh cream
A handful of snipped chives
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
100g goat’s cheese broken into chunks
200g asparagus spears
A little olive oil
Basil leaves, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease a 23cm-round pie dish.
2. In a bowl, whisk together 6 eggs, 190ml milk and fresh cream until bubbly and very well combined.
3. Stir in a handful of snipped chives and season well to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. 4
4. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes until set.
5. Remove the quiche from the oven, leaving the oven on, and top with goat’s cheese into chunks and 200g asparagus spears.
6. Drizzle with a little olive oil and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Serve topped with basil leaves.
Brought to you by Food and Home