Call your loved ones over and prepare a beautiful and delicious Sunday brunch meal and try out these yummy, refreshing and easy-to-make mimosas for yourself and your loved ones to enjoy over your Sunday brunch.
Tequila sunrise mimosa
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part your favourite champagne
- 2 parts orange juice
- Splash of grenadine syrup
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Pour tequila in a champagne flute 1/4 full, then pour champagne until it reaches halfway. Pour orange juice almost to the top, followed by a splash of grenadine.
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice, if desired.
Dole whip mimosa
- 1/4 cup of sugar, for rimming champagne flutes
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 bottle of champagne, cava, or prosecco
- 1 whipped topping, for serving
- Pour sugar onto a shallow dish. Run a pineapple wedge around 6 champagne flutes and dip in sugar. Set aside.
- In a tall glass, stir together pineapple juice and coconut milk until combined. Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
- Garnish each flute with whipped topping and a fresh pineapple wedge.
Strawberry shortcake mimosa
- 10 strawberries
- 1/2 cup of finely crushed Nilla wafers
- 2/3 cup of strawberry ice cream
- 300mlof vanilla vodka
- 1 bottle of Champagne or Prosecco
- Whipped cream
- Run a sliced strawberry around the rim of Champagne flutes. Dip each rim in Nilla crumbs.
- Into each flute, drop 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream, then add 1 ounce vodka and top with Prosecco.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of Nilla crumbs, and a strawberry for garnish. Serve.
- 1 cup of sweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle of champagne
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- In champagne flutes, fill with 1/4 cup sweetened pomegranate juice and top off with champagne.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Summer crush mimosa
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 cans of orange and mango juice
- 1 bottle of prosecco or champagne
- Orange slices, for garnish
- On a small shallow plate, stir together sugar and orange zest. Use an orange wedge to wet the rim of four glasses, then dip in sugar mixture.
- Fill each glass halfway with Spindrift, then top with prosecco or champagne. Finish with a splash of grenadine and an orange wedge for garnish.
These recipes were found on delish.com