Experience the convenience and deliciousness of air fryer fish parcels, a dish that perfectly combines tender white fish with a medley of spices and vegetables.
Created by Shahista Khan, this recipe showcases the versatility of the Instant Vortex Versazone air fryer, allowing you to cook multiple components simultaneously for a perfectly synchronised meal.
- 4 pieces of white fish (we used hake)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kashmir chilli powder1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Mix all the above spices together then sprinkle on fish.
- Slice half a lemon
- Tender stem broccoli (as much or as little as you like)
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter
Sour cream sauce:
- 125ml sour cream
- Dash of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed green chilli
- Use baking paper to hold your parcel together.
- To assemble your fish parcel add 2 slices of lemon to the base. Then your spices and fish. Top with broccoli and a tablespoon of butter in each parcel.
- Close your parcel and twist the ends like a sweet wrapper.
- Place into your air fryer at 180 degrees celsius and bake for 15 minutes.
- When done check that fish has cooked through.
- Serve with baby potatoes and sour cream sauce.