CommunityCommunityNewsNewsNews galleriesPhoto GalleriesSport

“I am in charge”: Lesufi

Lesufi told the shool management that he is in charge.

VEREENIGING. “I am in charge, and those who dont want to hold hands must leave the school in peace and harmony. You are at the door step of success and we value your education”.

The Gauteng MEC for Education, Panyaza Lesufi said that he is not impressed and he will never tolerate the wrongs in General Smuts High School when he as addressing grade 12 learners before they attended classes on Friday. This is after he suspended classes at the school school for two days last week after few learners were engaged in bullying and allegedly attacked some of the educators and a parents recently.

He told the principal and school management that he is giving them the last chance to lead the school or if they don’t want to, he will take them elsewhere and he will lead the school. He appealed to everyone to hold each others hands to make the school a safe and better place for learning.

At Caxton, we employ humans to generate daily fresh news, not AI intervention. Happy reading!

Support local journalism

Add The Citizen as a preferred source to see more from Sedibeng Ster in Google News and Top Stories.

Lerato Serero

Lerato Serero is the Editor of Sedibeng Ster. With the experience of well over a decade. Lerato is passionate about writing stories about the community. Service delivery stories are his favourite. Email: leratoserero@mooivaal.co.za

Related Articles

Back to top button