300g pork mince
30ml (2 tbsp) ready-made Thai green curry paste
1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
5ml (1 tsp) crushed fresh ginger
30ml (2 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
15ml (1 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped
15ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
250g cooked egg noodles
A small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
30ml (2 tbsp) Ponzu
15ml (1 tbsp) soya sauce
½ small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
2,5ml (½ tsp) sesame oil
Fresh mint, to serve
Fresh lime wedges, to serve
1. Mix the meatball ingredients (except the oil) in a large bowl.
2. Shape into small meatballs and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry meatballs in batches until golden and brown, 5 – 6 minutes.
4. For the noodles, combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
5. Serve the curried meatballs with the zesty noodles, and plenty of fresh mint and lime wedges.
Brought to you by Food and Home