Need a holiday? Who doesn’t! We’ve got a list of must-visit, luxury vacation destinations to suit the tranquil landscape seeker, the adventure lover and everyone in between. Let’s go:
- A whole lot of ooh la la: Snowy mountains, bubbly in the jacuzzi and slow days in winter wonderland bliss. Get ready for a ski day at Les Deux Alpes if you love the feel of the cold as you glide down one of the most picturesque backdrops and end the day in the sauna at Chalet l ‘Orchidée – a spa resort in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France.
- Fit for the Queen: South Lodge Hotel and Spa – the hotel that has hosted Queen Elizabeth, is located in West Sussex, England and is the ultimate place for those longing for the countryside. Enjoy a luxurious stay at this hotel and spa, which features an outdoor and indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a thermal suite.
- Luxury you can bank on: Previously a bank building in Stockholm, Sweden, Bank Hotel now boasts an elegant new look, sophisticated amenities, and skilled staff. Hotel guests have easy access to Kungsträdgrden park and the Royal Palace, located a mere 500m walk away.
- Cultural getaway with celebrity appeal: A favourite of Piers Morgan, Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club, in Warwickshire provides guests with a golf course, gym, jacuzzi, spa, and steam room. Nearby are Coventry Cathedral, Shakespeare’s family homes, and Warwick Castle.
- Wine and dine in historic style: Indulge in a lavish vineyard stay at Steenberg Hotel and Spa, a hidden treasure set in the heart of Constantia. As the Cape’s oldest farm amongst the picturesque vineyards, this 300-hectare beauty bundles up the best of scenery, fine dining, award-winning wine, an 18-hole golf course and a luxe spa. Immerse yourself in this rich ecosystem of sprawling lawns and fynbos-inspired gardens or lap up arts and culture at the neighbouring Norval Foundation, visit the Chilled Market at the Range or idle through the depths of the Tokai Forest.Treat your partner to a romantic escape with the Steenberg Hotel & Spa Five Lives Winter Package including one night’s stay for 2, breakfast and dinner at their locally-inspired onsite restaurants, a 45-minute couples massage, and a wine tasting for R5 880.00 per couple sharing. Valid until 31 August 2022.For more information visit www.steenbergfarm.com