Air fryers have become a global phenomenon, making it easy to enjoy most of your favourite meals and dishes in a healthier way.
Many people all over the world have moved from frying their foods to simply popping them into the air fryer to get the same delicious results.
Make these five easy and yummy recipes, which you may have not known could be made in your air fryer, for yourself and your loved ones tonight.
Honey garlic pork chops
- 4 pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 204 degrees Celsius.
- Season both sides of your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place your pork chops in a single layer in your air fryer. They can be touching, but make sure they lay flat on the bottom of the basket.
- Cook the pork chops for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through until they reach 63 degrees Celsius. The thicker your pork chops, the longer it will take to cook thoroughly.
- While cooking the pork chops, you can put your sauce together. Place olive oil in a small pan over medium heat and sauté garlic until fragrant, usually 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add the lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce, and honey to the pan and mix until combined.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened (3-4 minutes).The mixture will become a thicker consistency as it sits.
- Place pork chops in a serving dish and glaze sauce over top of them. Enjoy immediately!
This recipe was found on everydayfamilycooking.com
Chocolate chip oats cookies
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of quick-cooking oats
- 1½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- Preheat air fryer to 153 degrees Celsius. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly. In batches, place 1 in. apart on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
This recipe was found on tasteofhome.com
Cinnamon sugar donuts
- 450g of refrigerated flaky jumbo biscuits
- ½ cup of granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon of butter melted
- Olive or coconut oil sprayer
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the can, separate them and place them on a flat surface. Use a 1-inch round biscuit cutter (or similarly-sized bottle cap) to cut holes out of the centre of each biscuit.
- Lightly coat air-fryer basket with olive or coconut oil spray. Do not use non-stick spray like Pam because it can damage the coating on the basket.
- Place 4 donuts in a single layer in the air-fryer basket. Make sure they are not touching.
- Air fry at 182 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove donuts from air fryer, dip in melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe was found on Julieseatsandtreats.com
- 700g of top sirloin or flank steak sliced against the grain
- ¼ cup of pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- ½ green bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine pineapple juice, lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce, minced garlic, chilli powder, cumin, and smoked paprika. Pour over steak and allow to marinate for 2-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place a piece of foil in air-fryer basket, place peppers and onions in basket. Spray with oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Close and cook on 204 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add steak pieces on top of peppers. Close and cook on 400 degrees Celsius for 7 minute, or until steak is cooked to your liking.
- Serve on tortillas. Top with your favourite fajita toppings, such as cheese, cilantro, sour cream, salsa, etc.
This recipe was found on myforkinglife.com
English muffin pizzas
- 6 English muffins
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 113g of mini pepperoni
- Italian seasoning, garlic powder
- Split the English muffins in half so you have 12 English muffin halves.
- Place the English muffins split side up in the air fryer for 3 minutes at 204 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from air fryer and top each with pizza sauce, cheese, mini pepperoni, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Place back into the air fryer for 4 minutes at 204 degrees Celsius.
This recipe was found on cookswellwithothers.com