With two years having passed since its South African market debut, Hyundai has revised its smash-hit Venue line-up with the introduction of a new entry-level variant.
Retaining the Motion designation, the biggest difference resides up front where the 1.0 T-GDI engine makes way for a normally aspirated 1.2 outputting 61kW/114Nm. Drive, while still routed to the front wheels as before, does so through a five-speed manual gearbox only.
In terms of features, the Motion does without alloy wheels and keyless entry, but keeps the eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Also standard are all around electric windows, electric mirrors, the multi-function steering wheel, rear parking sensors and a reverse camera. Safety items include dual front airbags and ABS with EBD.
A choice of six colours are offered; Polar White, Phantom Black, Star Dust, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red and Denim Blue.
Like the rest of the Hyundai Venue range, the 1.2 Motion comes as standard with a seven year/200 000 km warranty as well as a three year/45 000 km service plan.
- Venue 1.2 Motion – R259 900
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Motion – R317 900
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Motion DCT – R354 500
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Motion Limited Edition – R339 990
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Motion Limited Edition DCT – R376 500
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Fluid – R349 500
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Fluid DCT – R382 900
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Fluid Limited Edition – R354 500
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Fluid Limited Edition DCT – R388 500
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Glide DCT – R415 500
- Venue 1.0 T-GDI Glide Limited Edition DCT – R415 500