This delicious and flavourful marmalade baked sausages recipe can be prepared for yourself and your loved ones in 20 minutes or less, and not only is it quick to prepare, but it is also easy to make and super tasty.
The bacon, rocket and croissants added to the pea salad make the salad much more wholesome and filling enough to enjoy on its own with the marmalade baked sausages.
If you would like to make this recipe a feast, then you can add a side of creamy mash potatoes, fluffy white rice, or fresh and soft white bread.
Marmalade baked sausages
Watch: We recreate Marmalade baked sausages
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 good-quality Eskort pork sausages
- 150g marmalade, warmed
- 110ml apple cider
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 pears, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 garlic bulb, halved crossways
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C and grease a large baking tray.
- Toss oil, sausages, marmalade, cider, onion, pear, mustard, garlic, 1 tsp salt flakes and a pinch of ground black pepper on the prepared tray.
- Spread over tray and roast, basting 3 times with cooking juices, for 20-25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through.
This recipe was found on delicious.com
- 200g Eskort Bacon Cutts/200g Diced Bacon
- 500g fresh green peas
- 2 croissants
- 30ml olive oil
- 50g baby spinach
- 50g rocket
- 50g mint
- 250g Danish feta
- Place the green peas in a food processor and pulse two to three times to break up the peas slightly.
- Fry the bacon in a medium saucepan over high heat until crispy, remove from the pan and add olive oil.
- Tear the croissants into bite sized pieces and fry in the pan until crispy on the outside.
- Place rocket, mint and baby spinach in a salad dish or large bowl and top with bacon, croissants and crumbled Danish feta.
This recipe was supplied by Eskort.com