Recipe: Citrus martini
This fun and frivolous gin-based drink is a perfect pre-party starter.
Citrus martini. Picture: Supplied
50ml Musgrave 11 gin
50ml fresh grapefruit juice
15ml fresh lemon Juice
25ml ginger and lemongrass syrup
Ginger and lemongrass syrup
• Place 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to the boil with 6 ginger slices and 1 chopped lemongrass stick.
• Simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker with lots of ice.
2. Shake hard for 10 seconds and double strain into chilled glass.
3. Serve garnished with a dried grapefruit wheel.
Recipe supplied by Musgrave Gin