Also known as the tavern of death, the G-Unit tavern apparently claimed its third victim in a space of less than three months.
Mxolisi “Khoi-Khoi” Lubisi was stabbed to death by allegedly the same suspects who had killed Sfiso “Ben-10” Thabethe.
According to Const Tutu Nkosi, Barberton police spokesman, Lubisi was found dead, but not inside the tavern.
“Police received a call late on the night of May 9 about a person who had been stabbed. Upon arrival at the scene, they found a male man lying in a house at Extension 10 in Emjindini. The man was certified dead at the scene. His murderer is unknown and police call anyone who might have any information to come forward,” she said.
Nkosi said information to the police disposal alleged that the brawl between Lubisi and the suspects started at G-Unit Tavern.
The first victim that was killed at the tavern was Mabhudze Phakathi who was shot on February 19.
Lubisi was buried on Saturday in Emjindini cemetery. The suspect is still at large.
