The Miss South Africa 2021 beauty pageant will soon come to an end, with the winner set to be announced on 16 October 2021.
And the pageant has announced that this year’s winner will take home a prizes worth more than R4 million when she takes the crown from reigning Miss South Africa Shudufhadzo Musiḓa.
Here are the sponsors and prizes for Miss South Africa 2021:
- American Swiss: Official crown sponsor
- Bacher & Co: Fragrance sponsorship for her year of reign
- Brand South Africa: Play Your Part ambassador
- Cahi Dental & Prosthodontic Practice: Dental and oral hygiene care
- Central Square Sandton: Use of a luxurious two-bedroom apartment in the heart of Sandton
- City of Cape Town: Official hosting partner
- House of BNG: Official celebration partner
- Lajawi Hair: Official hair styling sponsor for her year of reign
- Mercedes Benz: The use of a C-Class Sedan for her year of reign
- Miss South Africa Organisation: R1 million in cash
- Motherkind: Official wellness & collagen product sponsor
- MUK haircare: Official hair product sponsor
- Neda Beauty & Healing: Care of Miss South Africa’s brows, facial skincare treatments and laser treatments
- PWC: The official auditors of Miss South Africa 2020
- Sparkle Cosmetics/Gelish SA/Morgan Taylor SA: Nail care for her year of reign
- Steve Madden: Official shoe sponsor
- Strands of Love: Miss South Africa’s hair extensions sponsor
- Sun International: Miss SA’s home away from home
- Switch Playground SA: Official fitness partner; includes Switch classes and personal training sessions.
- The Firepower Group: Empowering Miss South Africa with self-development workshops
- Top Drawer Collection: Luxury sleepwear
- Veaudry Global: Official haircare sponsor
- Vursa: Interior designers and furnishers of the Miss South Africa apartment
- Woolworths: To sponsor Miss South Africa with WBeauty and Woolworths home products throughout the year of reign
- ZOËT: Clothing sponsor
The pageant’s two runner-ups will be awarded R175,000 each.
The top-three winners of the competition will get the chance to represent South Africa at the Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Supranational pageants.
Meanwhile, the 2019 Miss Universe titleholder, Zozibini Tunzi, will be a backstage presenter at the Miss South Africa pageant this year alongside the 2018 Miss Universe winner, Catriona Gray.
“It’s such a full-circle moment for me because I started on the stage as a contestant, to being a judge and now to backstage hosting. I will have touched and experienced every aspect of the show. That to me is very special,” said Zozi.
The Miss South Africa 2021 finale will be held at the Grand Arena, GrandWest, in Cape Town on Saturday, 16 October 2021, from 5pm.