Make dinner fun tonight by creating these delicious pulled pork and coleslaw burgers.
If you do not like pork, then you can substitute it with any other meat of your choice.
For a more filling and wholesome meal, prepare some crispy potato chips to pair with your juicy burgers.
Pulled pork and coleslaw burgers
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Half teaspoon of garlic powder
- Half teaspoon of cumin powder
- Half teaspoon of mustard powder
- Half teaspoon of paprika
- 1.5kg of pork shoulder
- 1 cup of raspberry cider
- Half cup of beef stock
- Half cup of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Quarter of white cabbage
- Quarter of red cabbage
- 12 bread rolls
- Grab a small bowl and add the garlic powder, salt, onion powder, cumin powder, mustard powder, paprika and pepper.
- Mix the spices and use them to coat the pork shoulder.
- Add the pork in the slow cooker and pour the cider.
- Cook on low temperature for 7 hours.
- Set a saucepan over medium heat and pour the beef stock, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the mayo and mustard in a small bowl. Mix with the white cabbage and red cabbage.
- Break the pork meat using a fork into small shreds.
- Slice the bread rolls through the middle, making them look like burger buns.
- Assemble the burger using the pulled pork and coleslaw salad.
This recipe was found on sodelicious.recipes