Now Audi South Africa plans to introduce 150 limited edition models to the South African market in April 2014. These will be part of the Open Haus campaign currently in market.
The limited edition models will be fitted with the sporty S-line exterior package, S-line sports package and 19 inch Rotor design wheels as standard – at no additional cost to the customer.
The offer will apply to 100 units of the Audi A4 2.OT quattro S tronic model; customers will benefit from a R31 000 cost saving. It will also apply to 50 units of the A4 1.8T FSI S 125kW model, with a total cost saving of R55 970.
The S-line exterior package contains the following equipment:
- Front and rear bumpers with side radiator grilles in a striking sporty design.
- Side sill panels in body colour.
- Central strip on front bumper.
- Diffuser insert on rear bumper in platinum grey finish.
- S line badge on door sill trim and front wings.
- Chrome fog light surround and chrome exhaust tailpipe trim.
The S-line sports package contains the following equipment:
- Front sports seats in Alcantara with electric lumbar support.
- S line sports suspension.
- 19 inch five arm Rotor design wheels.
- Black interior with grey stitching and inlays in matt brushed aluminium.
- Black headlining.
- Split rear seats.
These limited edition models will be available at all Audi dealers during the month of April. Remember: “limited edition” means limited quantities.
Standard pricing on the two models is as follows:
Audi A4 1.8T FSI S 125kW multitronic – R384 000
Audi A4 2.0T 165kW quattro S tronic – R509 500
Pricing is effective for the month of April and includes all taxes and the standard five-year/100 000km Audi Freeway plan. An extension to seven-years/200 000km is possible.
“The limited edition offer on the two Audi A4 models… provides immense value to the customer… [and] also provides the Audi A4 with impressive styling enhancements,” said Ryan Searle, Head of Audi South Africa.
Audi South Africa will undertake several innovations on the Audi A4 model range in 2014 as part of its momentum in the B-segment of the market, he added.