1 tsp extra virgin olive oil plus 1 tbsp, divided
2 slices prosciutto, chopped
1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
⅛ tsp salt
⅛ tsp ground pepper
6 cups cubed watermelon
2 tbsp crumbled feta
2 tbsp chopped roasted pistachios
1 tbsp chopped mint
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
2. Add prosciutto and stir until crisp, about 5 minutes.
3. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
4. Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
5. Add watermelon and toss to coat.
6. Sprinkle with feta, pistachios, prosciutto and mint.
Recipe supplied by Carolyn Casner for Eating Well