Having officially unveiled the all-new, locally built Corolla Cross earlier this month, Toyota has now divulged details, as well as pricing, of a catalogue of exterior, interior and specification items buyers can now buy.
On the specification front, the following features as individual items installed at the relative Toyota dealership:
- tyre pressure monitor – R4 078
- Blind Spot Monitor – R8 836
- front video recorder integrated into the rear-view mirror – R2 390
- wireless smartphone charger – R2 789
- front and rear video recorder – R3 722
- rear parking sensors – R1 602
- LED front fog lamps – R4 041
- two-piece front and rear parking sensors – R3 147
- Heads-Up Display – R4 442
- four-piece front and rear parking sensors – R3 998
Alternatively, the mentioned items are available in bundled packages dubbed C-Cross. They include:
C-Cross Package 1 (R10 255)
- Front and rear parking sensors plus LED fog lamps on Xi models only
C-Cross Package 5 (R5 867)
- Digital recorder plus the wireless smartphone charger on all model
C-Cross Package 6 (R2 946)
- Wireless charger
C-Cross Package 7 (R7 613)
- Digital recorder and Heads-Up Display on all models
C-Cross Package 8 (R2 922)
- Front and rear digital recorders
On the interior and exterior accessories front, the Corolla Cross comes with the following:
- silver front and rear skidplates – R1 410
- silver and black skidplates – R1 731
- cargo net – R703
- cargo organiser – R577
- textile loading area mat – R370
- rubber loading area mat – R404
- detachable tow bar – R8 519
- fixed tow bar – R7 620
- window safety film on all petrol models – dealer request
- leather upholstery on all Xi models – R11 931
Completing the line-up are a choice of four exterior trim packages; Adventure, Urban Sport, Hybrid and X-Over.
Priced at R18 723, the Adventure features silver front and rear skidplates as well as extended door sills, while the Urban Sport, priced at R18 723, nets the same skidplates, but with black side sills.
As indicated by its name, the Hybrid is only offered on the Xs and Xr trim levels and comprises blue detailing on the flanks of the bumpers and on the C-pillar below the Corolla Cross badge. It carries a sticker price of R7 964.
Rounding the packages off, the X-Over is priced at R23 690, which gets 17-or-18-inch gloss black alloy wheels, black cladding on wheel arches, bumper and around the grille, silver side sills, a silver front skidplate and safety film.
For more details, click here.