Celebrities celebrate SA Fashion Week launch
Celebrities came out in their numbers to celebrate the launch of SA Fashion Week.
Boity Thulo and Cyprian Ndlovu at the launch of SA Fashion Week. Picture: Supplied.
Cruz Vodka hosted the “All Black” event which was held in Sandton on Tuesday night. Among the guests were television presenters Dineo Moeketsi, Nomuzi Mabena and Boity Thulo, who showed off her new blonde braids.
Lerato Kganyago ignored the “All Black” but turned the most heads in a dramatic black and white two piece by Antherline Couture. Actresses Jessica Nkosi, Nomzamo Mbatha and Michaela Russell didn’t put in much of an effort.
Some of the designers showing at SA Fashion Week this year include: Ephymol, Gert Johan Coetzee, Sun Goddess and Keys Fashion.
1. Club 808 presenters Boity Thulo and Cyprian Ndlovu
2. VEntertainment presenter Dineo Moeketsi dressed by House of Ole
3. Isibaya actress Jessica Nkosi
4. The Link presenter Lerato Kganyago
5. Isidingo actress Michaela Russell
6. MTV Base VJ Nomuzi Mabena
7. Umlilo actress Nomzamo Mbatha