2 store-bought naan breads
2 x 150g drained and torn balls buffalo mozzarella/fior di latte
45ml (3 tbsp) drained capers
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
100g trout ribbons
Fresh basil leaves
A side of lemon wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place naan breads on a baking sheet and drizzle each with olive oil.
3. Top the naans with drained and torn balls buffalo mozzarella/fior di latte and sprinkle with drained capers.
4. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and pop in the oven, 10 minutes, until the mozzarella is melted.
5. Top the pizzas with trout ribbons, fresh basil leaves and a side of lemon wedges for squeezing.
Brought to you by Food and Home