The case against four people accused of kidnapping and murdering a 15-year-old girl has been postponed at the Atteridgeville Magistrate’s Court.
The suspects, John Lekubu, Leshilo Mashau, Tebogo Mabolane and Eugene Machete will be back in court on January 27, the Rekord Centurion reports.
The victim, Keleabetse Seleka, of Centurion went missing in November last year.
She apparently told a friend she was going to meet a man in Atteridgeville, west of Pretoria, posing as a “blesser”. This post was deleted recently.
Lekubu earlier posted on social media that he was a “blesser” looking for women.
This post was deleted recently.
Seleka’s decomposed body was found in a pit toilet in Brazzaville, near Atteridgeville.
Atteridgeville police spokesman Captain Thomas Mufamadi said police arrested the four men on December 28.
Lekubu was tracked to his shack in Brazzaville, an informal settlement near Atteridgeville.
Mufumadi said Lekubu confessed to the kidnapping and murder as he led police to the pit toilet where his accomplices allegedly disposed of Seleka’s body.
– Caxton News Service