Win Seven Nights at San Martinho Mozambique
One lucky new subscriber to The Citizen will win an exotic seven-night getaway to San Martinho Beach Club in Mozambique....
One lucky new subscriber to The Citizen will win an exotic seven-night getaway to San Martinho Beach Club in Mozambique. Subscribe to The Citizen’s print or electronic edition in July 2015, and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SMS the word SUBSCRIBE followed by your name to 32213 and a representative will call you or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
EXPERIENCE THE JEWEL THAT IS SAN MARTINHO BEACH CLUB
Just north of Maputo lies the beautiful coastal town of Bilene. The pearly white beaches provide a perfect backdrop to the beautiful resort of San Martinho Beach Club. Set amidst 43 hectares of lush, tropical gardens and boasting 1,3km of pristine private beach, San Martinho is the perfect setting for everyone wanting an unforgettable vacation. Only three-and-a-half hours from the Komatipoort border and 3km from the Bilene airport, San Martinho Beach Club is the ultimate resort destination!
Facilities and activities within the resort include a newly refurbished children’s area, clubhouse, gym, games room, adventure putt-putt, rim flow pool, swim-up bar, kayak fishing, stand-up paddle boarding and much more. San Martinho Beach Club is not only an exclusive holiday destination, but also offers people looking for a lifelong holiday destination or, more importantly, an excellent investment opportunity, the chance to invest. Purchasing opportunities include sectional-title beach villas and timeshare packages from only R67 000. The facilities are owned, managed and maintained by property giants The Beekman Group, which boasts a portfolio of R1.5 billion.
Visit www.smbc.co.za for more information or call 0860233562.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer is valid to new subscribers only.
2. Between 1 and 31 July 2015, all new subscribers will automatically be entered for the prize draw.
3. SMSs charged at R1.00 each. Free and bundle SMSs do not apply.
4. The prize includes: Accommodation for six people (including children) in a luxury, self-catering beach villa
5. The prize excludes: Transport to and from Mozambique/and the resort, food, beverages and entertainment
6. The Citizen’s standard terms, conditions, and competition rules apply in addition to terms and conditions relating to this subscription offer.